- A flexible and configurable role-based design enables the customer to assign specific features to each role and then designate which users will have access to each role.
- A flexible and configurable animal routing system enables the customer to design an auditable system that follows, and encourages adherence to, their established procedures.
- Animal database searchable by multiple parameters, including license, rabies, or microchip number.
- Saves a complete history for each animal. Every transaction, record, report, or person ever associated with an animal can be found in its history.
- Saves complete and searchable information about every person added to the system.
- Saves a complete history for each person. Every transaction, record, report, or animal ever associated with an person can be found in its history.
- Complete historical tracking of all data.
- Picture and barcode animal ID throughout to eliminate mis-identification.
- Saves multiple pictures, picture captions, and distinguishes between public and private pictures.
- Customizable contracts, interviews, cage cards, and licenses.
- Saves contracts, licenses, receipts in history for reprinting.
- Built-in address map generator.
- Integrated POS cash register system with multiple drawers.
- Cash drawer administrator provides end-of-day reporting features with item details, as well as a full journal.
- Built-in user-definable report generators.
- Supports touchscreen technology
- Integrated help system.
- Remote access for multiple locations, off-site & mobile units.
- Disaster management and recovery.
Animal Shelter, Rescue, And Foster Operations
- Automatic updating in real-time for on-line visibility of stray and adoptable animals.
- Built-in integration with Petfinder.com.
- Specialized resources, including bulk e-mail capability, for rescue and foster coordinators.
- Animal record includes owner relinquish interview, behavior, and temperament information.
- Customizable, scorable, and species/breed specific adoption interviews.
- Automatic printing of spay/neuter contracts at time of adoption.
- Multiple user-definable kennel reports.
- Lost and found pet reports.
- Track reasons for intake and euthanasia.
- Track all intake and disposition transactions by type, customer, ACO, municipality, location, date, employee, etc.
- Built-in animal routing system enables users to customize their euthanasia review procedures.
- Timed alerts for expired quarantines, spay/neuter contracts, stray holds, etc.
- Fostered animals can alert the foster coordinator when it is time for the animal to be returned.
- Automatic calculation of boarding charges when an animal is redeemed by its owner.
- Automatic billing at the time of adoption or redemption for medications and services used while in the shelter.
- Configurable mailing lists that are exportable for e-mail and mail merge.
Animal Control Operations
- Case File System tracks service requests (complaints), cruelty investigations, bite reports, incident reports, citations, dispatches, disposition reports and more.
- Reports can be tracked, dispatched, assigned for follow-up.
- System can be utilized to computer dispatch service requests or as a call log.
- Snapshot historical accuracy for all people & animal information contained within a report.
- Service requests and other reports can be created by users of the system while also restricting their access to the complete animal control case files.
- Integrated animal licensing system.
- Supports multiple license types from multiple jurisdictions or municipalities.
- Configurable license reports that are exportable for e-mail and mail merge.
- All impounds can be tracked by impound type, reason for impound, ACO, municipality, or location.
- Wildlife is tracked from impound to final disposition, including being released back into the wild or to a wildlife rehabilitation organization.
- At home observations, as well as inhouse quarantines can be monitored and users alerted when the status expires.
- Remote access features enable animal & owner information lookup using a cell phone with a web browser or full utilization with a laptop.
Vet Clinic Operations
- Multiple schedules, calendars, and visit types.
- Scheduling with daily, monthly, single calendar and multiple calendar views.
- Track appointment arrivals, cancellations, and no shows.
- Schedule multiple locations or clinics.
- From the appointment, to the treatment, to the medical billing, to the followup. Each visit is tracked, saved in history, and automatically routed throught the system.
- User-definable diagnoses, medications, and services.
- Tracks dispensed medications and services
- Maintains a controlled substance log.
- Maintains a medical history for each animal.
- Automatic routing of shelter animals to clinic for emergencies, adoption checks, surgery requests, etc.
- Specialized Kennel Med Report generates a report for the user-designated areas of the shelter and includes the complete medical history for each animal.
- Medications and services utilized by the shelter can be tracked and differentiated from those used in the clinic.
- The remote access features enable full utilization by mobile clinics and animal ambulances.